|JCC North in the Gardens...be a part of it!
mission of the Jewish Community Center of the Greater Palm Beaches is
to help create a strong Jewish community by providing high-quality
programs close to where people live that connect people to Jewish Life.
Our priorities include: connecting families to Jewish life, healthy
living, high-quality Jewish cultural arts, connecting people to Israel,
and reaching out to the broader community to make the world a better
place. The new facility in Palm Beach Gardens is geared to fulfill the
JCC mission and meet the needs of the growing Jewish population in
northern Palm Beach County. Known as JCC North, we are conveniently
located on PGA Boulevard just west of Military Trail in the Midtown
shopping center. The JCC is a welcoming place for the community to
congregate, meet new people, and attend programs and classes. Become a
part of the thriving Jewish community in northern Palm Beach County by
joining the JCC North “Friends of the J” program!
Programs, Privileges & Benefits
North offers an array of outstanding programs and services to satisfy
all interests and ages. Mommy & baby classes, after-school
activities and sports, family events, adult education and recreation
classes, book club meetings, and programs presented by our Center for
Jewish Spirituality are all on the calendar. Health and fitness are the
cornerstone of our Wellness program with yoga, nutrition, boot camp,
and “healthy living” lectures. Annual events such as the JCC Book
Festival and the Palm Beach Jewish Film Festival are among the most
highly anticipated on the community’s calendar.
“Friends of the J” Benefits Include:
• 15% discount on all JCC programs, events and classes taking place at JCC North.
• Exclusive discounts and benefits at over 35 area retailers and restaurants
• 5% discount for Camp Shalom 2011
• Discount for Preschool 2011-2012
• Free Supervised Bridge, Mah Jongg, and Canasta Play Sessions
• Free “Healthy Living” Lectures
• Exclusive “Friends of the J” Jewish Holiday Celebrations
• Free Coffee and WiFi at JCC North
“Friends of the J” Giving Levels
of the J” offers an affordable and convenient way to support and
connect to the community, and enjoy a variety of benefits.
Giving levels are:
• $216 for individuals ($18/month)
• $432 for couples & families ($36/month)
are also enhanced giving levels for those who want to provide
additional support to help the Jewish Community Center fulfill its
• Patrons ($500)
• Benefactors ($1,000)
• Pillars ($5,000)
• 100 People Who Care ($10,000)
...Strengthening the Jewish Community
participation in “Friends of the J” is an investment in your local
Jewish community. By supporting the J, you help serve as a center for
Jewish and community life. Become part of the effort to strengthen
bonds with the local community.
In the first year at JCC North…
• 963 children attended 40 classes
• Annual Book Festival Events attracted over 1,000 attendees
• The Palm Beach Jewish Film Festival sold 8,420 tickets.
• The Center for Jewish Spirituality inspired 331 participants
• Over 1900 people attended the JCC North Grand Opening, Hanukkah Community Candle Lighting and
Yom Ha’Atzmaut Celebrations.
• Camp Shalom including Winter & Spring Break Camps engaged 495 children.
• Wellness Programs attracted 152 participants
• Every week 138 participants enjoyed the Stayman Bridge & Mah Jongg Program
“Friends of the J” program also helps provide scholarships through the
JCC Children’s Scholarship Fund, enabling every child to attend our
highly-regarded preschools and summer camps.
Become a stakeholder in the future of the JCC!
To become a Friend of the J, contact Rhonda Gordon, Membership
and Adult Director, at (561) 689-7700 or email RhondaG@JCCOnline.com
|Check out some the great deals offered through our Vendor Affiliate Program
(available to all Friends of the J)
Many more offers available.
Offers change frequently.